Monday, January 9, 2017

Snow Day!












Pom-Pom Hat (sold out) (similar) // Shirt (on sale!)  // Leggings //  Coat (similar) // Boots (similar
Snow day in NC! A big winter storm blew into NC this past weekend and we got a lot of ice and a couple inches of snow! It got really cold outside, so I'm glad I was inside sitting by the fire. Good thing we were stocked up with lots of hot chocolate and soup (the essentials)! I'm not complaining though because I have today and tomorrow off school, so it's a four-day weekend for me... yay! 

I've got to admit, I was not wearing enough layers for these pictures. After twenty minutes of shooting, I went inside and my hands were basically frozen. However, that's what ya gotta do for to get cute photos! This adorable pom-pom hat from the Gap kept my head toasty and warm though. Unfortunately, it is sold out online right now, so I linked a similar one. The shirt is perfect for a snow-day with the cute writing "Good Vibes Just Slopes Away". I wish that it was true because I have really been wanting to hit the slopes and go skiing lately.

I hope everyone has a great week and that you survive the cold weather with some hot chocolate and time by the fire!  

~Maren Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment