Sunday, February 5, 2017

Casual Look & Favorite Choker










Cream Cardigan //  Burgandy Cords  // Booties // Black Choker (similar

Hey y'all! I know I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but I have been loaded with so much school work. I will be hopefully be posting once every week or two this next couple of months because I have to get to my goal for my project. My goal is to do 15 posts. I wanted to share this casual weekend look that is perfect for a warmer winter day. It is not a super heavy cardigan, but good for wearing out and about or just lounging around the house. Also, it goes great with this super cute bow choker. I got this choker for Christmas and have been obsessed with it! It goes with so many outfits and would look adorable with an off the shoulder top. I know I will be able to wear it year round, especially in the summer.

Also, my sister shot all the photos for me and her watermark is on some of the pictures. She has a blog if you wanna check it out here.

I hope y'all have a great week and be sure to check back on the blog for more posts that are coming soon. 

~Maren Shea



No comments:

Post a Comment