Sunday, February 19, 2017

Lace Up Flats by the Train








Flats // Skirt (similar)  // Sweater (similar) 

Happy Sunday! I decided to take some pics near my house by this train in the historic area. This was my Church outfit for the day. Yesterday in Raleigh it was 75 almost 80 degrees in Febuary❓ I am definitely not complaining about the warm weather but I thought it was supposed to be snowing at this time! That means spring is coming soon and I will probably not be wearing this outfit for a while. When I saw these blush lace up flats at DSW I knew I had to get them. Not only are they so cute, they were only $20!! Now that's a good deal. They are versatile and go with so many outfits. You can wear them with rolled up jeans, dresses, and my personal favorite, this button-up skirt. They will probably go with a summer dress or dressier shorts in the summer too. I got this skirt in the fall from Forever 21. It was pretty cheap and I will try to link it, but if I can not find them I will find a similar skirt. Hope y'all have a great week and stay tuned for some spring posts coming soon. 

~Maren Shea 



No comments:

Post a Comment