Friday, March 3, 2017

Favorite Off the Shoulder Top








Top // Pants (similar) // Shoes // Clutch (similar)
Happy Friday! Are y'all so excited for the weekend like I am? This is one of my favorite spring looks! I am obsessed with the off the shoulder trend, and this top is the cutest one I have seen so far. It is so girly with the flower detailing and blue coloring. This outfit would be perfect for just a dinner out or a casual day look. It is perfect for spring and summer! It has been pretty warm here these past couple of weeks so I was loving being able to wear this. Now it is back in the 50's and 60's. This weather is NC is crazy and always changing. These shoes are also my current favorites and are very comfortable. I talked abut them in my Spring Wishlist post last week if you want to hear more about them. 

I have a four day weekend, so I have just been working on homework and watching Netflix! Today I also got my ears pierced, so that was really exciting. I am just waiting for spring break to come faster because I am really tired from all this school work! Do y'all have any plans for the weekend? More spring looks will be coming soon, so be sure to check back in on the blog! 

~Maren Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment