Sunday, March 5, 2017

Spring Dress & Accessories









Dress // Shoes // Watch (similar) // M Braclet  (charm) // Monogrammed Necklace // Deer Necklace (similar)  // Monogrammed Purse 
Happy Sunday y'all! I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I know that I sure have! Today I wanted to share my favorite accessories that I have been wearing a lot lately. I also am sharing a cute dress that I found at Target that's very affordable. It is the perfect spring dress because it is not too light or heavy. The sleeves are a sheer fabric so you won't get hot if it is warm outside. 

I am also showing my favorite accessories. With every outfit, there is always an accessory that you can pair with it. I usually wear either the cute M bracelet from Moon and Lola or my monogrammed necklace daily. Those two accessories match with about any outfit. They are also super easy to just throw on if you are in a hurry or feel you're outfit is a bit on the plain side. I was not able to find my exact Anne Klein watch since I got it last Christmas. However, I was able to find a very similar Anne Klein watch and linked it above. This watch matches with so many outfits because of its simple design and gold and ivory colors. The little delicate deer necklace has also been my current favorite. I can't get over how adorable and cute the deer is. I found it about a month ago on sale in Moon and Lola. I linked a similar one since this was on sale in the store. After moving to NC I found that everything was monogrammed and I was not used to that where I came from. I have adapted and now love monogrammed items! I found this monogrammed envelope purse last summer at a local boutique, so again I was not able to find the exact one online. I linked a similar one from Etsy. You can use it as a clutch or as a purse because it has straps also. 

I hope y'all have enjoyed reading this post and have a great week! 

~Maren Shea












No comments:

Post a Comment