Saturday, April 15, 2017

2 Days in NYC!























NYC, I love you. I had the best time in NYC these past couple of days for spring break with my mom and her friend. We got in Tuesday morning at 9am and then left on Thursday at noon. I was able to see so much and do a lot of things in that short of time. Some of my favorite things we did on the trip were biking around central park, going to the Top of the Rock, and going to the Sprinkles ATM.  I was able to go into Tiffanys and that was jaw dropping. I saw so many dimonds and amazing jewlery pieces that I wanted.We also rented the Citi bikes and biked the entire loop of central park which is 6 miles! That might have been my favorite part of the trip. I loved biking around and seeing the green park and tall buildings. When I got home from this trip I was so tried and sore I slept for 13 hours. I tracked how many steps we walked and it was about 50,000 steps in 2 days! 
When I was there I was able to see my cousin/mentor Krista. We got to talk about the blog and get some mentor hours in. She took me to her appartment and she even gave me some things that she didnt want anymore! It was a super fun trip that I enjoyed a ton. On my last post I talked about the top 5 things to do in NYC and here are some pictures from those places that I wanted to share. Hope y'all have a great Easter weekend!

~Maren Shea


No comments:

Post a Comment