Friday, April 7, 2017

Spring Flower Top










Top // Jeans // Wedges (similar)

Happy Friday y'all! Spring is in full bloom here in NC and I am so excited. I get out for spring break today!! Yay! I might be going somewhere over spring break but I am not sure yet. If not, I am just going to stay at home and relax and be happy that I get a break from school for a week. 

White jeans are an essential spring wardrobe piece and these are so cute and affordable. They were only $30 at Target. I love them paired with this flower spring top that I got at Old Navy this past weekend. The whole outfit is so springy and colorful. I decided to make the outfit a little bit more "fancy" with wedges. You could make it more casual if you just wore it with sandals or flats. This is the perfect outfit to wear out to lunch in the spring or walking around town. 

My 20% time project presentation is due in two weeks and I have to give a ten-minute presentation on my project in front of 60 people. My goal was to post 15 times on here and this is my 13th. Over spring break I am going to have to post two more times. Hope y'all have a great weekend! 

~Maren Shea





No comments:

Post a Comment